We’re hiring – Marketing and Social Media ManagerCreated Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Job Title: Marketing and Social Media Manager
Reporting to: Creative Director / Design Director
Salary: £18,000 – £26,000 depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Full Time (39.5 hours a week)
Location: Ashburton – directly off the A38
We’re looking for a new marketing / social astronaut to come aboard our ship.
Things are going so well here at White Space that we are looking at taking on a new team member. We’re after a Marketing and Social Media specialist who can help us to continue to provide the high level of service to our clients and help to make a real difference to their marketing and social media strategy.
It’s a great time to join us as we enter a new growth phase. In its four-year history, White Space has managed to attain some very prestigious clients and produced some amazing work for a broad mix of clients, ranging from Google through to Sharpham Wine & Cheese. We create everything from TV/Radio adverts, through to Websites, Design for Print, Packaging and Exhibition Graphics and everything in between.
The person we are looking for needs to be driven, self-motivated, personable and 100% committed to helping White Space and its clients to be successful. A degree in Marketing would be an advantage but not an essential requisite.
Working closely with the senior members of the White Space Team, you are one of the agency’s key points of client contact for marketing and social media marketing services. You will be jointly responsible for sourcing, maintaining and growing a diverse range of clients. The main function of your role will be to create Marketing Strategies / Plans for White Space clients and for White Space itself. As part of your role, you will also jointly be expected to project manage creative projects and use our project management software. As part of your role, you will be involved throughout the creative process and therefore must be a team player and able to work to tight deadlines.
Your skills and responsibilities will include:
- An ability to help create and implement online and offline marketing strategies / campaigns
- Highly knowledgeable and proven track record in the marketing of social media across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus, YouTube and Pinterest
- An ability to manage campaigns, projects and clients
- Write proposals
- Measuring results on campaigns and reports
- Experience working with B2C and B2B clients
- Be effective in working to deadlines and budgets
- Have an outgoing personality
- Excellent written communication skills, capable of proof reading and an eye for detail
- Be confident in delivering pitches and presenting work to potential and existing clients
- Knowledge of the creative industry, social media, marketing and online trends and technologies
- Experienced and confident user of Microsoft Office suite
- Taking calls and managing enquiries from clients, suppliers and new business prospects
- Working with a job management system to ensure all projects are input and kept up to date
- Working closely with the design team in the creation and publication of marketing material
- Helping to define and develop a marketing strategy for White Space
Additional skills and responsibilities that would be an advantage:
- Help in seeking new leads and help to convert new business
- Suitable for business networking
- Working with TV and Radio production companies.
If you feel you have what it takes to become an integral part of our team, then please send your CV and opening statement through to [email protected]
Job application open until Tuesday 4th September 2018.