High quality design guaranteedCreated Friday, June 10, 2016
Our Creative Director, Paul, is proudly accredited with membership to The Chartered Society of Designers (CSD) and has been a member for over ten years. Such membership of this professional body highlights the recognition of our creative team as practising to high-quality design standards within the industry.
The CSD hold a Royal Charter granted in 1976 by HM The Queen Elizabeth II and are the internationally recognised professional body for those practising across all areas of design. HM The Queen Elizabeth II also gave the society the sole power to set up and maintain the only Register of Chartered Designers and to award the title of Chartered Designers.
Accreditation may only be granted to individuals who fulfil the four main criteria sectors in accordance with the CSD Genetic Matrix™:
- Imagination, intuition, insight and inspiration
- Ability to generate ideas and negotiate the inhibitors of creative thinking
- Develop and manage ideas from scoping and analysis to evaluation and selection
- Ability to exploit potential ideas and creative thinking
- Ability to practice whilst adhering to the values expected of professional designers
- Adopting best practice and appropriate methodologies
- Competence to communicate appropriately with relevant audiences
- Awareness, understanding and knowledge of practice requirements, regulations and standards
- Ability to deliver creative ideas and innovative solutions using a range of tools
- Competence in the skills required within particular operating environments
- Develop and maintain interpersonal, complimentary and transferable skills
- Ability to practice at the appropriate level within a chosen field of design
- Theoretical and general knowledge supporting other competencies
- Ability to apply to knowledge gained from prior experiences
- Ability to research, acquire and employ knowledge for specific purposes
- Knowledge of the sector to include operating environments, markets, history, culture, etc.
Individuals are assessed based on this criterion in combination with their portfolio, in front of a judging panel consisting of high profile industry peers. Only once all this criterion is met, and an individual has been thoroughly interviewed, will they be granted membership to the CSD.
So, what does this mean for our clients? Well, when choosing to work with us, you will be choosing outstanding quality, design excellence, superior experience and real professionalism. You can rest assured that when marketing your business, products or services, that you are in accomplished hands of a team who know how to design collateral that will be engaging, accumulate a response and achieve outstanding results within your target sector.
Although not all our employees are members of the CSD, as a business we ensure a service in accordance with the CSD ‘Code of Conduct’ to provide the highest standards of design and design management for the benefit of all of our clients and society at large.
The CSD is the world’s largest chartered body of professional designers with members in 33 countries representing designers of all disciplines. If you wish to find out more about the CSD, then please visit www.csd.org.uk, or if you have any questions about our accreditation please just give us a call! We would love to chat with you.